- Judgment and decision making
- Psychological targeting
- Online environments
- Since 2020 - Predoctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Human Development
- 2019 - Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
- 2018 - M.Sc. in Marketing (with distinction), Trinity College Dublin
- 2017 - B.A. in Business Administration, Provadis School of International Management and Technology
Lorenz-Spreen, P., Geers, M., Pachur, T., Hertwig, R., Lewandowsky, S., & Herzog, S.M. (2021). Boosting people’s ability to detect microtargeted advertising. Scientific Reports, 11(1), 1-9.