Panel Discussion: Emotions, Labor, and the City: A New Paradigm?
- Date: Oct 23, 2019
- Time: 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: Max Planck Institute for Human Development, Lentzeallee 94, 14195 Berlin
- Room: Large Conference Room
- Host: Center for the History of Emotions
- Contact: email@example.com
The Center for the History of Emotions at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development, led by Prof. Ute Frevert, cordially invites all interested to attend the roundtable discussion
Emotions, Labor, and the City: A New Paradigm?
featuring Ute Frevert (MPIB Berlin), Chitra Joshi (Delhi University), Valerie Walkerdine (Cardiff University), and Lynn Thomas (University of Washington)
Are you interested in understanding modern love beyond Eurocentric paradigms? Or how working classes feel the complex hierarchies as they navigate the world of work and life in cities? Do industrial and post-industrial landscapes have their own world of emotions? Please join us for an important and engaging discussion.
The event will be followed by a reception.
Please register by 21 October, 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org