- Consumer Behavior
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Computational Social Science
- Since 2020 - Predoctoral Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Human Development
- 2019 - Master of Behavioral and Decision Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
- 2018 - M.Sc. in Marketing (with distinction), Trinity College Dublin
- 2017 - B.A. in Business Administration, Provadis School of International Management and Technology
Roozenbeek, J., Maertens, R., Herzog, S.M., Geers, M., Kurvers, R.H.J.M., Sultan, M., & van der Linden, S. (2022). Susceptibility to misinformation is consistent across question framings and response modes and better explained by myside bias and partisanship than analytical thinking. Judgment and Decision Making, 17(3), 547–573.