- Psychology of extreme violence
- Shia martyrdom, identity politics and collective memory
- Collective emotions and emotional synchronicity during ritualistic gatherings
- Social inferences and Self-conscious emotions
The Pragmatics of Martyrdom.ThePolitical Efficiency of Sacrificial Death in Post-Revolutionary Iran
- Ph.D. in Political Science, The School for Advanced Studies in Social Sciences, EHESS, Paris, 2023. "The pragmatics of martyrdom: political powers of representations of sacrifice in post-revolutionary Iran".
- M.A., in Political Science, The School for Advanced Studies in Social Sciences, EHESS, Paris, 2017. "Institutionalized martyrdom. Mobilization, grieving obstruction and war culture in Iran from 1979 to nowadays".
- M.A., in Curatorial practices & Art History, Paris IV-Paris-Sorbonne, 2014. "For a renewal of public art commissioning in France".
- M.A., in Contemporary Art History & IP, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2013. "The influence of Post-Revolutionary Iranian Mural Painting on Contemporary Iranian Art - Public Space commemoration and Places of Memory in Iran from 1979 to nowadays".
- Juris Doctor, Faculty of Law, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2013.
- Double B.A., Law & Political Science and Art History & Archeology, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2012.