- Early Modern English literature
- History of emotions
- Dispassion and emotional unresponsiveness
Dispassion in Early Modern English Literary Culture
- PhD in English Language and Literature, University of Chicago (2021): "Unmoved Emotions in Shakespeare and Milton"
- LLB in Law and English Literature, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2014)
Articles and Book Reviews
- “Satanic Ingratitude and Psychological Determinism in Paradise Lost.” Milton Studies 64: 2 (Fall 2022): 259–82.
- Review of Race and Affect in Early Modern English Literature by Carol Mejia LaPerle (editor). Forthcoming in Modern Philology.
- Review of Passion’s Fictions from Shakespeare to Richardson by Benedict S. Robinson. The Seventeenth Century 37: 3 (Spring 2022): 500–502.
Selected Non-Academic Publications
- “True Gratitude is a Communal Emotion, not a Wellness Practice.” Psyche Magazine. December 16, 2020.
- “Gan Ha’Eden Ha’Avud,” a translation of selections from Milton’s Paradise Lost into Hebrew. Ho! Literary Magazine 18 (Summer 2019): 54–59.