- Cognitive changes across the lifespan
- Associations between changes in cognition and changes in brain structure
- Associations between lifestyle factors and neuro-cognitive changes
- Analysis of longitudinal data using structural equation modelling
- Prediction of heterogeneity in change
PhD, 2017, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Dipl.-Psych., 2012, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
Köhncke, Y., Laukka, E. J., Brehmer, Y., Kalpouzos, G., Li, T. Q., Fratiglioni, L., ... & Lövdén, M. (2016). Three-year changes in leisure activities are associated with concurrent changes in white matter microstructure and perceptual speed in individuals aged 80 years and older. Neurobiology of aging, 41, 173-186.
Lövdén, M., Köhncke, Y., Laukka, E. J., Kalpouzos, G., Salami, A., Li, T. Q., ... & Bäckman, L. (2014). Changes in perceptual speed and white matter microstructure in the corticospinal tract are associated in very old age. Neuroimage, 102, 520-530.