- Digital mobilisation (sentiment and incentive analysis, time-criticality and crowdsourcing)
- Network theory and applications.
- Spreading processes.
- Dynamical systems and mathematical modelling.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Optimisation problems.
- Collective dynamics, risks and decisions.
- Scientific simulations.
- 2019-2020: Postdoctoral Researcher, US Army Corps of Engineers, Environmental Laboratory, Risk and Decision Group, MA, USA
- 2015-2018: Research Associate, TU Berlin, Germany
- 2013-2015: Research Assistant, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (now Khalifa University), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2011-2013: Musical theory tutor, Glyfada Conservatory, Athens, Greece
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics, TU Berlin, Germany (2018)
- M.Sc. in Material Science and Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (now Khalifa University), Abu Dhabi, UAE (2015)
- Physics Diploma, University of Athens and National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Greece (2013)
- Classical Piano Degree, Glyfada Conservatory, Athens, Greece (2012)